Hello magically-minded friends! This page is run by Laney, a witch from Middletown, PA, to organize local meetups for such things as celebrating sabbats, observing moon phases, and presenting on various topics related to witchcraft. Anyone interested in modern witchcraft is welcome to join, whether you are a casual or hardcore practitioner or anywhere in between and whatever path you may identify with. I am not the teacher/leader, more of a organizer/host for events where we can all share our varying knowledge and ideas in turn. Please note that this is an inclusive space for witchy folks regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, age, etc. 💚 Let me know of any questions, concerns, or ideas you may have at any time!
You can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basic Tenets of the Coven
- All paths are welcome provided they do no harm to the practitioner or other beings.
- Members do not have to necessarily identify as a witch or pagan; this is a group for those respectfully interested in witchcraft/paganism and its adjacent subjects.
- This is a spiritual hierarchy-free collective organized and overseen by me and other associates for a variety of witchy folk to share their knowledge and come together to practice.
- All group events are subject to modification by attendees: they may sit in or out and adapt rituals to their practice or preference.
- Members or any gender, sexual orientation, race, etc, are welcome in this group.
- We strive to spiritual edify and uplift others in their lives and practices.
- We respect the earth and other living beings in it.
Other Basic Rules and Guidelines
- Children and teens can attend meetings provided they are not disruptive or disrespectful
- Do not solicit sales or sex from other group members
- No hate speech or bullying